niedziela, 31 stycznia 2016

Babur the Great Mughal

I've been painting for some time a magnificent set of Mirliton Mamluk/Arabic Commander. Its striked me he could work in my planned Eastern Army as a Mughal CinC. I haven't decided what to do with him - Should he be Mamluk, or Saffavid Persian.. until I fancied to try and do a Lion and Sun Mughal banner. They work well together. Soe he bacame Babur first Mughal Emperror of India, Conquerror of Dehli Sultanate. Scourge of the Lodi. I wonder when he will get his army, but lets hope that sooner than later :) I have to found best model for historical accuracy and high level of multi servility (I want to use them in many armies as a non competitive player myself - and lets be honest there are no competition in Renaissance 15mm wargaming in any vicinity anyway - i will be playing mostly historical scenarios.. I hope that first Panipat will be in 2016)

As the victorious general (Me :) once said
God is on the side of big banners :)

Behold Ẓahīr-ud-Dīn Muḥammad known as Babur!!




And WIPs of a banner I had more fun painting than Babur himself :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...